- This event has passed.
Burns night – SOLD OUT!!!!
January 25, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Come and join us for traditional Haggis, neaps and Tatties.
This will be a pre-booked event only with limited numbers so please call early to ensure your reservation.
Running order for the evening
- 18:30 – Arrival (Time for a wee dram)
- 19:00 – Take your seats for The Chairmans Welcome
- The Selkirk Grace
- Piping in the Haggis
- Address to the Haggis (A volunteer is currently sort)
- A whisky toast to the Haggis
- The Meal
- Starter: Cullen skink or Scottish smoked salmon, rustic bread & dressed leaves
- Main: Haggis, neaps and tatties (a vegetarian Haggis is also available)
- Dessert: Scottish cheeses and oat cakes or Cranachan
- The Speeches
- A heartfelt toast “To the Immortal Memory of Robert Burns”
- Toast to the Lassies –
- A reply to the Laddies –
- Auld Lang Syne