Welcome to The Olive Tree Pub & Dining Room
Woking pub, Guildford pub
Sutton Green’s best kept secret!
Where good times are had & great memories made! Why not visit us today?
Sign up to our newsletter
Pop in and get your loyalty card
Book a table
Food & Drink
Here at the Olive Tree you will experience a very genuine and personal approach. Locals and visitors from further afield are welcomed as friends.
Run by Husband and Wife, Nigel & Jo, it has been said by many that coming to the Olive Tree is like being invited round their house. Sadly these days very few pubs afford their customers a genuinely personal service, but all Nigel ever wants is to treat you as he always wanted to be treated in his local! So don’t be surprised by the offer a drink on your birthday, a glass of fizz for all the mums on Mothers day, or just a genuine interest in how you are. Jo and the front of house team are always busy doing their best to serve you, while Nigel tends to just wander around chatting!
Menu and opening times
WHAT MAKES US TICK
It doesn’t take long to work out what Nigel likes! On top of great company and a relaxed atmosphere, he enjoys red wine, good food, whisky, a cigar and “proper sport” so guess what?
- Take a look at the bottom of the wine list and find “Nigel’s Top shelf”, never many and always changing, but you will find great red wine at fabulous prices.
- The head Chef Alex and his team produce arguably the finest pub classics in Surrey and Sunday roasts to die for, whilst show casing their skills on the specials board.
- If you are a Whisky drinker look no further, with 56 different blends and malts to choose from, the family might need to send a search party out!
- Finish that special evening and relax with a Havana Cigar, not to be rushed, savour every minute. Like everything else at the Olive Tree, offered at a price you will struggle to beat even on the internet.
- Need somewhere to go to watch sport that isn’t your friends front room or a crowded sports bar? Check out what’s showing in the Marquee at The Olive Tree, Rugby, Golf, International Football, Boxing…
Tuesday is the new Monday! We are currently closed all day on a Monday, but worry not, you can still drop in for a cheap drink, it’s just on a Tuesday between 4pm and 7pm now. In addition the kitchen has re-opened so you can grab some delicious nibbles too.
In recognition of the huge contribution our services provide we are delighted to offer a 15% discount off your bill when presenting your Defence Discount or Blue Light discount card
WHAT’S COMING UP
Country pub near Woking, Country pub near Guildford, Country pub near Wey Navigation