The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride is a worldwide event, part of the Movember Foundation,
raising money for Mens health, both physical and mental
Sunday 22nd May 2022, Guildford High Street 10am
In 2021 the Guidlford ride was the 3rd largest ride in Britain and 18th World Wide raising £27,455.60
This year the ride is finishing at our sister pub The Dog & Pheasant in Brook,
but The Olive Tree are still fully involved.
What can you do to help?
First off we are holding a quiz – Thank you to those that supported the quiz, it was a great night and added much needed finds to the pot.
Buy a raffle ticket – Tickets are now on sale at The Olive Tree and Dog & Pheasant and will be in the high street on the day
We are busy gathering some amazing raffles prizes, list below. If you are in a position to donate please get in touch.
If you are in a position to simply donate please click this link to be taken to my page.
I wouldn’t normally suggest you don’t spend money over my bar, but for the distinguished gentleman’s ride, have one less pint and stick a fiver in the bucket on the bar!
The list of prizes is growing by the day.
- £100 voucher to be spent on a long lunch or relaxed dinner at The Olive Tree
- £100 voucher for the Dog & Pheasant
- Track day up to £250 – donated by Ardent Hire
- Goodie bag from Bremont worth over £400
- Bottle of Gin and a bottle of Jack Daniels – donated by Crendon timber
- £100 gift voucher – donated by J&S accessories
- Bottle of Champagne – donated by Willmotts
- A pair of Brewery Tour tickets – donated by Hogs Back Brewery
- Mixed case of wine – donated by Majestic Guildford
- Magnum of Verve Clicquot – donated by Nigel Farnfield
- Hamper – donated by Certas energy
- £50 amazon Voucher – donated by Portakabin
- Bottle of Moet & Chandon – donated by sitemaster
- 4 x £25 gift vouchers – donated by J&S
- 2 bags of coffee, V60 brewer, 2 huskee cups – donated Bell’s Beans
- Fortnum & Mason hamper – donated by Caterina & Piers
- 2 tickets to the Silverstone interactive museum of racing
- 2 tickets to Donnington Classic Bike festival 30th and 31 July
- Tour of the Triumph Motorcycles Factory for 2
- 4-ball at The Belfry on the PGA national course (worth about £400, if you can get a tee time) – donated by Jewson
- 4-ball at one of the following – Arden Course, Hanbury Manor, or Worsley Park (Worth £300) – donated by Ibstock brick
- BMW Leather Jacket, label price £430 – donated by Vines of Guildford
- 2 x pair of weekend tickets to the British Super Bikes Thruxton 12th 14th August (these went for £100 a pair last year)
- 2 tickets to a Chelsea home game next season
- Amazing Lego Motor bike, 1,920 pieces!!!!!! (£170)
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT DONATED
Last years video to remind you just how wonderful it was.
See https://www.gentlemansride.com for more details or to sign up to ride.
This years ride, leaving Guildford high street at 10am
stopping at the Jolly Farmer approx 10:30 to 11:30
arriving Dog & Pheasant 12:00
The Distinguished Gentleman’s ride is part of the Movember Foundation
a charity registered in England and Wales number 1137948
For more information please contact Movember on 0207 952 2060